Be Responsible! Be Respectful! Be Careful!
Although “airsoft” is far less dangerous than paintball, airsoft guns still have the potential to cause injuries if not handled correctly. AirsoftShogun.com encourages safety awareness to all airsoft players and collectors.
1. Obey all laws and regulations on proper airsoft guns handling in your area.
2. Full face protection is recommended, but at the very least, eye protections must be
worn at all times when airsoft guns are being used near you. Do not look directly into
the gun barrel at any time to prevent the possibility of eye injury.
3. Never brandish your airsoft guns. Treat it like it is a real firearm. Do not under any
circumstances brandish an airsoft gun in public! Do not attempt to use an airsoft gun in a
threatening manner as if it were a “real" weapon. Never fire Airsoft guns at any
persons, animals, and properties.
4. Be aware of your surroundings when holding or working on the airsoft guns. Do not put
your finger on the trigger or remove the safety unless you are ready to fire. Always be
aware of your surroundings before shooting. Select a safe area for target practice; avoid
places with people and cars.
5. Always transport your airsoft gun in a carrying case. Never carry airsoft guns out in any
public area. Do not endanger yourself or others by being careless.
6. Keep your airsoft guns locked away in a safe place and away from persons under 18 years of
7. Orange tips are to stay on the airsoft guns at all times. Federal regulations require the
minimum of 6mm (1/4 inch) blaze orange tips on all airsoft guns.
8. Do not make any unauthorized modifications on any airsoft guns, it is unsafe and will void
all warranty. User assumes all responsibility if he/she chooses to modify his/her airsoft gun.
9. Do not use or re-use BBs if: BB's are not 6mm in diameter, BB's center does not coincide,
BB's have unsmoothed surface, or if BB's are dirty and/or damaged.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. YOU MAY NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEB SITE UNLESS YOU READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL DOCUMENT AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS. BY ORDERING FROM THIS SITE YOU ARE INDICATING YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD EACH PROVISION AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
I, the Purchaser, declare that I am at least 18 years of age, that I am familiar with the laws and regulations in my jurisdiction, if any, governing the purchase and use of airsoft guns, and that I do not know of any local or State laws or regulations that prohibit me from purchasing or owning airsoft-type guns and/or accessories.
Airsoft guns are required by law to have the tip (1/4 inch) of the barrel permanently colored in blaze orange. I understand that removal of the orange tip, any warning stickers or protective markings is a violation of Federal law and will void any and all product warranties. I acknowledge that the use of any look-alike or toy gun in commission of a crime may carry the same legal ramifications as if a real firearm had been so used. I have read and understood all warnings, disclaimers, and warranties related to the products offered. Airsoft products are potentially dangerous and can cause serious injury and even death. I acknowledge that I am responsible for using airsoft products safely and legally and hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless AirsoftShogun.com, its owners, employees, agents and affiliates for any and all legal actions arising from purchase, use or ownership of airsoft guns and accessories from AirsoftShogun.com, including, but not limited to any lawsuit or claim by myself or a third party for bodily injury, death or illegal activity. By purchasing from this site, I, the Purchaser, indicate that I have read and understood the above liability waiver and that I agree to be bound by its terms.
** Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.